Search on Knowledge Base
Can I view multiple Foscam and Dericam camera images on a single screen?
Yes, this is certainly possible using the Multi Device setting described on page 21 (paragraph 3.4) of the Foscam instruction manual. It’s also possible to view Foscam and Dericam camera images together on a single screen if they use the same API (communication interface).
- General Questions
- Returns & RMA
- Technical Questions: General Questions
Technical Questions: Foscam, Dericam/Eyesight
- Is the camera MAC compatible?
- My camera images are white/overexposed
- My motion-detection notification emails are illegible
- How many users can login at once?
- Is Internet Explorer 9 supported?
- Can I view camera images on my smartphone, iPad or tablet?
- Is there a Foscam Forum on which users share experiences/problems?
- Can I view multiple Foscam and Dericam camera images on a single screen?
- Do you supply genuine Foscam cameras?
- Where can I download the latest firmware, software and manuals?
- Help, my Foscam technical query isn’t listed here
- Wifi SSID is visible while searching for it within camera but I cannot connect even if I use the correct parameter and credentials
- What is IR-cut?
- Is there an instruction video about the installation of the camera's?
- How do I replace the lens on my Foscam camera?
- What is POE?
- Help, Dyndns service doesn't work anymore for free....
- How do I set motion detection emails?
- Why can I not connect to the camera via WiFi without security / encryption enabled?
- Which type of lens do I need in my specific situation?
- The wifi connection towards the camera is diconnecting on a frequent base
- Does the camera also work with Linux platform?
- My camera does not work with IE, 64 bit version in Windows 7 (64 bit)
- How to get audio to work in Firefox and Chrome
- I cannot start the IP-camera tool in Windows 7
- Install latest Foscam firmware for "NO-IP" DNS
- Install latest Dericam firmware for "NO-IP" DNS
- Does Foscam, Dericam and Eysight work with the Synology and Qnap NAS?
- Download here several official Foscam support documents
- Can I stream the images within my website?
- My camera works inside my network, but cannot be accessed from outside it (enable-port forwarding)
- Technical Questions: Other IP-camera brands
- Technical Questions: Foscam H.264 cameras